Financial Education Week (FEW) is an independent, not-for-profit national initiative, set up by Association of International Wealth Management of India (AIWMI) to promote the importance of financial literacy.
The core idea behind the Financial Education Week is to educate Indians on how they can take simple steps to improve their finances and create wealth.
In its fifth year, the Financial Education Week will be celebrated from 24th to 30th October 2021.
All the financial literacy sessions this year will be conducted online.
|Audience Profile||Program Format||Program Content|
|Already retired||Workshop||How to manage money during
- Low Interest Rate Financial Environment
- High Inflation and Discretionary Expense scenario
- Ideal Products for Sr. Citizen
- Special Focus on Debt Mutual Fund
|About to retire||Workshop||- Identifying Gaps in Retirement Corpus
- Solutions to meet up retirement corpus gap
- Tax Optimized Investment Plan to stretch corpus for 20 years post retirement
|Couples & young families||DIY Planning Activities||- Understanding financial planning process and its benefits
- Understanding Templates used for Financial Planning
- Practice Financial Planning Templates through Case Studies
|Women||Workshop||- Understand various financial products and their purpose
- Online Banking, Mutual Fund Transactions
- Basics of Savings
- Managing Emergencies
- Things to know about Family Finance
|Graduate Students||Simulations Game||- Earn Virtual Money
- Visualize Life Scenarios
- Try our various Investment options
- Learn what works and what doesn't
|School Students||Family Finance Quotient||- Team up with parent
- One written round
- Two teams from each school selected for final round in the district for Oral Round
- 6 best teams fight for the District Champion title
It’s been a tough few weeks for everyone as we navigate a new normal amid the coronavirus pandemic. Professionally, most of us are working from home with an indefinite timeline of when we’ll be returning to our offices.
In this period, AIWMI has decided to do its bit in helping students and financial services professionals use this free time to upskill themselves through 100% Scholarship on the registration fee of various AIWMI education programs in Family Office Advising, Credit Research, Alternative Investments, Investment Research, Private Banking, Retail Banking, Corporate Valuation, Trust & Estate Strategy, Treasury Management, Fixed Income Investing, Risk & Compliance and many more.
If you are interested in knowing more about these certifications and the scholarship, please register your interest on this form - https://bit.ly/2vLRQFl
The Financial Education Week will harnesses the collective power of Government, the Finance sector and NGOs to work together to tackle financial literacy issues.
The Financial Education Week campaign will be supported by partners committed to sharing their resources such as digital channels, offices and human capital.
The Financial Education Week will enable Government, the finance sector and NGOs to achieve a measurable difference.
The Financial Education Week will amplify the reach of existing financial literacy initiatives being taken by various stakeholders.